Undergraduate Scholarships At Washington University – USA 2020
Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships At Washington University – USA 2020
Do you know there are many Scholarship opportunities every year? Especially for developing countries. USA is known as one of the countries that award many Scholarships to international student yearly. Continue reading.
Don’t miss this Undergraduate Scholarships At Washington University – USA 2020
Interested candidates are by this post notified about the Undergraduate Scholarships At Washington University – USA 2020. Read more and apply now.
The institution’s office of International Programs automatically awards these scholarships to interested and qualified students who applied for admission to study for a degree program at Washington State University – USA.
The two types of grants available for Undergraduate Scholarship At Washington University – USA 2020 are:
- “Type 1- Candidates with a cumulative GPA of 3.60 or higher will receive an amount of $4,000 per academic year tuition waiver
- “Type 2- Participants with a cumulative GPA of 3.30 to 3.59 will get a grant of $2,000 as a tuition fee waiver per academic year.
Do check Official Website of the institition For More Information and proceed application.
January 31, 2020
Value Of Award:
$2,000 or $4,000
Number Of Awards:
In order to be eligible, applicants must
- “Maintain a minimum 3.2 CGPA by the end of the spring semester
- “Maintain twelve (12) credits each semester, or complete 24-semester credits by the end of spring semester.
- “Maintain non-resident degree-seeking student status
How To Apply:
There is no different application process for this offer, the eligible aspirants who receive a place to study a degree program at the university will be automatically considered for the scholarship fund.
For applicants to apply, ensure you submit the following:
- “The Office of International Programs Awards and Scholarship Application Form
- “Personal letter describing your meritorious qualities (i.e., the criteria above)
- “Letter of recommendation from an advisor, a professor, or an official program administrator
Was this post helpful? Tell us in our comment section below.