In the post we are going to show you how to confirm your name on JAMB Matriculation List Portal For Undergraduates. Carefully read this post and follow the process.
What you must know:
In order to follow suit the new JAMB policy that all candidates to be mobilized for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) must be on its matriculation list.
The board (JAMB) has made it possible and enabled the portal for students ready for youth service to check if details are on the list to ensure a smooth and successfully NYSC mobilization.
Also: Apply for scholarships here
Why did Jamb make this arrangement?
The Matriculation list portal was also created to enable students to easily confirm if their admission is recognized by JAMB.
However, according to JAMB, it is important that students confirm their names from the matriculation list not just at the point on NYSC mobilization, but prior to this critical time.
- Coronavirus Update: Religious Centers to Re-open in Ebonyi State
- Breaking: First case of covid-19 comfirmed in Ebonyi State
- How to Make Hand Sanitizer: Easy Steps
- Fastest way to Make Money Online Free & Sponsor your Education
- JAMB Matriculation List Portal For Undergraduates
Only students whose details are on this list are known as bonafide students from the various accredited institutions.
How to Confirm Your Name on JAMB Matriculation List
- Visit jamb matriculation portal
- Select Examination your year i.e 1995 – 2019
- Input/enter your Jamb REG Number
- Click ‘Fetch My Details’ Button
Quick action to qualify to be on the Matriculation List:
- “Print your JAMB Admission Letter Online from the e-Facility Platform
- “Print your JAMB Result Slip Online from the e-Facility Platform
- “Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your Institution
Was this post helpful? Tell us using our comment session below
Visit our homepage for more results