Many scholarship opportunities are ongoing, but the sad news is that many will miss them. And let me establishe here that those days are gone when people say ‘I don’t have money to go to school’. Just read this article meticulously.
Now, if you want to complete your academic pursuit and you are troubled about the costs, so this article is for you, Thammasat Business School is offering Full-Time International Student Scholarships at Thammasat University.
One of the primary reason for this scholarship is to promote internalization by increasing the number of students from around the world and support them in pursuing their education at any degree level without any trace of financial issues.
It may also interest you to know that Thammasat Business School, founded in 1938 offers a wide range of business education in numerous fields, ranging from bachelors to doctorate levels. This has been one of Thailand’s best business schools with triple-crown EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA Accreditations.
They offer degree level course for aspirants both indigen and other countries. Her faculties are very supportive of their students and facilitate them in reaching their future or aspired goals.
Why should someone choose this university?. The system of education in Thammasat University is on its best, this simply tells you that you don’t need to wory about anything or start making unecessay comparism.
- Coronavirus Update: Religious Centers to Re-open in Ebonyi State
- Breaking: First case of covid-19 comfirmed in Ebonyi State
- How to Make Hand Sanitizer: Easy Steps
- Fastest way to Make Money Online Free & Sponsor your Education
- JAMB Matriculation List Portal For Undergraduates
For round 1 – May 31, 2019, and for round 2 – November 29, 2019
• Eligible Countries: International students are eligible, i.e countries around the world.
• Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates or aspirants can apply for any degree program online at the university.
• Admissible Criteria: You must not belong to Thai nationality, i.e not for indigen- the reason was disclosed earlier. See it up there.
How to apply:
• How to apply: Students are advised to take part in any degree level course at the university through the online application, at their approved site. They will be automatically awarded by the fund after their registration in a course.
• Supporting Documents: Interest individuals should submit their application form with required or supporting documents according to the course they want to apply.
-Admission Requirements: This is based on which course the applicant is applying, you will know more about this during your application.
• Language Requirement: If English is not a candidate’s national language, then they must meet the TOEFL or IELTS test for showing your English language ability or proficiency.
There are up to twenty scholarships at graduate and undergraduate level which are divided into three types which include, accommodation fee, monthly allowance, tuition fee and any other approved additional fee.
The bursary will also give THB 11,000 per month for undergraduate and THB 13,000 per month for graduate students. This is awesome!