About the scholarship: The international scholarship at university of Lausanne (UNIL) Switzerland is an excellence awarded especially to students who have graduated from a foreign university. It is purely merit.
The worth of the grant is CHF 1,600.- per month starting from 15 September to 15 July. This for a duration not more than minimum period of the programme. (according to the programme, 1 and a half years or 2 years subject to deduction for paid placements or skipped semesters, if any).
• That abandonment of the programme automatically results in suspension of the grant.
• The University of Lausanne gives around 10 Master’s grants which are awarded on a competitive basis.
Deadline of application:
1st November 2019.
Does this scholarship at University of Lausanne (UNIL) Switzerland come annually?
Which country host this international schilarship?
Eligible Fields of Study
Students must choose a Master’s programme from the ones offered by the university (UNIL),
• Master from the School of Medicine
• Master of education
• Master of the Law from the these Universities, Zurich and Lausanne.
• Master of criminal Law, magistracy specialism
• All MASs (PhD programmes)
Note: regarding the Master of Law, only two areas are open for applications for master’s scholarship. These areas are international and comparative law and legal theory.
• The candidate must have a degree from a foreign university.
• The qualification held by the student must correspond to the UNIL Bachelor’s degree.
The grants are intended more particularly for an outstanding students who are distinguished among others in their university studies. It is also available for those who have difficulty meeting the financial requirements for the duration of their Master’s programme.
It is however important that applicants have sufficient financial means to ease their stay during the complementary studies that may be required prior to enroll on the Master’s degree programme.
Number of Awardees:
Value of Scholarship:
CHF 1,600.- per month.
Duration of Scholarship:
one-and-a-half yrs or two yrs (subject to deduction for paid placements or exempt semesters, if any). Abandonment of the programme automatically results in suspension of the grant.
How to Apply:
Candidate must send a completed application (refer to the document, “list of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, by post only to the address below:
Université de Lausanne
(SASME) Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante
CH – 1015 Lausanne
• Candidate’s application form must be completed on a computer and duly signed by the candidate him or herself.
• The application for the Masters scholarship serves as an application for entry or admission to your chosen masters programme (and therefore an application to register at UNIL).
• You must not make an application for admission to the masters degree through the Admissions Department (SII).
• Shortlisted applications will be forwarded by SASME to the selection committee which will award grants to students meeting all criteria according to the available budget.
Award Provider: University of Lausanne, Switzerland