If you are searching for the Dental school Enugu 2019/2020 post utme screening exercise, this post is for you.
This serves to notify those that selected the Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu as their choice in Jamb that date for 2019/2020 admission screening exercise has been released.
The courses offered by the school are listed below:
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Dental Nursing
- Dental Technology
- Dental Therapy
- Social Works
- Public Health
- Prosthetics and Orthodontics
It may interest you to know that the above mention institution is located in a serene environment at Dental Avenue, Trans-Ekulu, Enugu.
It’s one of the outstanding dental school in Nigeria committed to raising competent dental practitioners. You can visit the instuition’s official website for more information about the school and those courses above.
Date for the Post UTME registration
22nd July, 2019 and end on 3rd August 2019
Where do I register for dental school post UTME?
The school portal
How do I know the post UTME time table?
The timetable and date for the Screening exercise will be communicated to all prospective Candidates.
What are the Creteria for the Exercise?
- Applicants must have chosen FCDT&T, Enugu during registration in JAMB UTME.
Other Details Required
- Candidates must possess atleast five (5) O’level credits in English language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must have JAMB UTME score not less than 120
- Candidates who got 180 and above may apply for BTech programs in the institution (if successful in the PUTME screening exercise).
- Any other interested /eligible Candidate qualified for No. 2 and 3 above.
- Dental School Aspirants are required to complete the following
- Pay N2,000 as an amount for the application form. Click here to proceed.
- When the link opens, Click on “GENERATE PAYMENT INVOICE” and fill in your details accurately. Print the invoice generated and take to the bank to make payment. After the payment has been made, return to the school portal(make sure you are on the school portal) and click on “COMPLETE APPLICATION FORM”.
- Now enter the generated RRR (remita) number to complete your admission application form.
- Go to the office of the Registrar through the Admission Officer in the college and submit hard copies of these documents:
• Your O ’Level result (S.S.C.E; WAEC, NECO, NABTEB ) e. t. c.
• Your 2019/2020 UTME Result Slip.
• Photocopies of all proof of payment.
- During the screening exercise, candidates should also come along with their Photocards (successfully completed forms).
Registration Starts: Monday 22nd July, 2019
Registration Closes: Friday 12th August, 2019
Want to receive other admission updates? comment with your email address below or Click here