Undergraduate Scholarships for Africans at Oxford University – UK
Apply for Latest Undergraduate Scholarships for Africans at Oxford University – UK 2020/2021
What you have to know:
Applicants should note they must apply for this offer at the University before they can be suitably considered for Reach Oxford Scholarships.
This simply implies that the University will be unable to consider any applicant who has not been offered a place at Oxford.
The institution is not in any way responsible for the content of external sites promoting/advertising the scheme. We would advice applicants to keenly read the more details below about Undergraduate Scholarships for Africans at Oxford University – UK 2020/2021 and see all the eligibility criteria.
Many of Oxford Student Scholarships (now known as Reach Oxford scholarships ) are offered to applicants from low-income countries.
It may be for many reasons (political or financial reasons, or because suitable educational facilities do not exist within their countries), known to then and cannot study for a degree programme in their own countries.
Requirements for Reach Oxford Scholarships:
Students must come from countries that allow receiving of official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
Angola; Antigua and Barbuda; Argentina; Armenia; Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Belarus; Belize; Benin; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Botswana; Brazil; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cambodia; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Rep.; Chad; China; Colombia; Comoros; Congo, Dem. Rep.; Congo, Rep.; Cook Islands; Costa Rica; Côte d’Ivoire; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Ecuador; Egypt; El Salvador; Equatorial Guinea; Eritrea; Eswatini; Ethiopia; Fiji; Gabon; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Grenada; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; India; Indonesia; Iran; Iraq; Jamaica; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Kiribati; Korea, Dem. People’s Rep.; Kosovo; Kyrgyz Rep.; Laos; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liberia; Libya; Madagascar; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Mali; Marshall Islands; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mexico; Micronesia, Federated States; Moldova; Mongolia; Montenegro; Montserrat; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nauru; Nepal; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Niue; North Macedonia; Pakistan; Palau; Panama; Papua New Guinea; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Saint Helena; Samoa; São Tomé and Príncipe; Senegal; Serbia; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Somalia; South Africa; South Sudan; Sri Lanka; St. Lucia; St. Vincent and Grenadines; Sudan; Suriname; Syria; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Togo; Tokelau; Tonga; Tunisia; Turkey; Turkmenistan; Tuvalu; Uganda; Ukraine; Uzbekistan; Vanuatu; Venezuela; Vietnam; Wallis and Futuna; West Bank and Gaza Strip; Yemen; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
Level of study:
Year of study:
All departments in the course listing except medicine.
Not all colleges are able to offer Reach Oxford Scholarships every year.
If you are approved by a college that is not partaking in the offer, this will not prevent you from applying for and being awarded a scholarship.
If your application is successful, necessary arrangements will be made to transfer you between colleges.
- The scheme is only applicable for students who have received an offer and who are of the highest academic ability.
- Applicant’s financial need and social commitment are also major criteria for selection.
- Students should be hoping to return to their country of ordinary residence following their studies.
- Priority will be given to applicants who have not studied at undergraduate level before.
How do I apply?
- Applicant must make an application to Oxford University for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2019, and be successful in gaining a place.
- More information on how to apply for a scholarship for 2020 entry will be made available on this page in January 2020.
- Applicants for 2020 entry should apply by the 12 February 2020; scholarship deadline while the selection process will be undertaken in March 2020.
- Students will be informed of the result of their application in April 2020.
For More more scholarships and Jobs, Click here